"For skillful and godly Wisdom is better than rubies or pearls,
and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared with it." Proverbs 8:11 Amplified

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Air Force Thunderbirds


I am being treated to an incredible display of team work. The Air Force Thunderbirds are practicing for tomorrow’s Cadet Graduation at the Air Force Academy. I am blessed to live right in the flight path. They flew over my house this morning and they are back again. What a beautiful sight! Six planes flying is such close formation that one mistake is disastrous for all of them. The sound, the power, the speed and the beauty of the planes sends me in awe each time I see them and I have watched them for 28 years. It doesn’t get old.

There are no “lone rangers” with this group. They know their position and they keep it.

I wish you could all be here with me. Tomorrow I get to see them again for the graduation ceremony.

1 comment:

Danica Favorite said...

I bet that's great to see!