"For skillful and godly Wisdom is better than rubies or pearls,
and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared with it." Proverbs 8:11 Amplified

Friday, May 4, 2012

Deck Sitting


Mom and I are making good use of a beautiful day. After weeding and lunch we are settled on the deck. Mom is reading and I am writing.

I don’t know if she spends much time outdoors but she will while I am here. Sitting outside is on my top 10 list of things I enjoy doing. However…sitting outside in dry Colorado is very different than sitting outside in hot, humid Illinois.

Check back with me later in the summer to see how my deck sitting forays are going.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all need to spend more time deck sitting. When I do it I feel so indulgent. Won't be at it today though - it's not even 50 degrees and WINDY. Soak up the sunshine while you can, before the summer heat becomes too unbearable and chases you inside until evening. I love you.

Fabulous Colorado Homes said...

I love sitting on the deck. But if you were out here lately, you'd be staying inside due to the extreme heat. Cooler today. Missing you! How are things there?