"For skillful and godly Wisdom is better than rubies or pearls,
and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared with it." Proverbs 8:11 Amplified

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trust

How complete is our trust in our Heavenly Father?



But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
Ps 13:5 NIV

When I am overcome by a situation and feel like I am walking alone, I remind myself that this state of affairs was not a surprise to God. He did not suddenly throw up His hands and say, “Wow, I wasn’t expecting that to happen to Diane. I don’t know what to do.”

He was aware from the beginning that this was going to take place and He has a plan for my good. That brings a level of peace to me. My part now is to trust, listen and obey.


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD... Jer 29:11-14 NIV

May the Lord give you peace in whatever crisis you are currently facing. The cross proves that He can be trusted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is comforting to know that God isn't surprised by our circumstances. Thank you for the reminder!