"For skillful and godly Wisdom is better than rubies or pearls,
and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared with it." Proverbs 8:11 Amplified

Friday, April 8, 2011

Love Path

Day 30 of 40 days of Lenten Posts

Love Path

God Loves Me

I Love God

I Love my neighbor



When I know and experience the love of God toward me I overflow with love back to Him.

Mark 12:30 commands me to “Love the Lord my God with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind, and with all my strength.” Good News Translation
All – not some, but all of me. That means putting His will before mine.
Putting away self serving thoughts and actions.
Loving Him with my heart above my husband, family, ministry, job, money, fame.



I love Him for promising me eternity with Him in heaven.
I love Him for changing my life, for showing me what real freedom is.
I love Him because while I was still a sinner He loved me.
I love Him because I can’t not love Him.

No comments: